- 25 Absolutely Stunning ArchVis Projects in UE4
- Recovering FreeNAS Configuration from ZFS Boot Drive
- Why Your Idea Might Not Make It Into UE4
- Hooking into the Windows message queue in UE4
- The Ugly Beauty of the Cologne Cathedral
- Install ArchLinux on BeagleBone Black
- ArchLinux iSCSI on BeagleBone Black
- ArchLinux Internet Connection Sharing on BeagleBone Black
- ArchLinux AX88179 on BeagleBone Black
- ArchLinux Kernel Compilation on BeagleBone Black
- Restoring KDE Multiple Monitor Display Settings
- Welcome back!
- GDC Europe 2014-2015These are my slides from the Game Developers Conference Europe in Cologne, Germany.
- Unreal Engine East Coast DevCon 2014These are my slides from the Unreal Engine East Coast DevCon 2014 in Montreal and Boston.
- Unreal Engine West Coast DevCon 2014These are my slides from the Unreal Engine West Coast DevCon 2014 in San Francisco and Seattle.
- Internationaler Lynx ClubArchived publications from an international club for Atari Lynx video game console users.
- Be #deutsch https://t.co/dlgLZEY8sL https://t.co/Rpla4lGQQn
- Wearing this today to celebrate Dave Needle's work. #RIP #AtariLynx #Amiga #3do #retrogaming https://t.co/p6KCtnMykp
- The @VulkanAPI was just released. I added bindings for the @nim_lang programming language: https://t.co/g6usolcyYr https://t.co/iYJggImQea
- Brace yourself, the mythical Save As button for assets is coming to @UnrealEngine 4.12! I know, it's crazy. #UE4 https://t.co/enFJwzruSf
- Great article about Idea Debt. Stop thinking about your future game project and start making it already: https://t.co/2Ah6E9FaJz #gamedev
- Renamed all Nim I/O packages to match upcoming Nimble naming conventions https://t.co/BvlJb9egdY #nimlang @nim_lang https://t.co/XL2nUqKVT8