- 25 Absolutely Stunning ArchVis Projects in UE4
- Recovering FreeNAS Configuration from ZFS Boot Drive
- Why Your Idea Might Not Make It Into UE4
- Hooking into the Windows message queue in UE4
- The Ugly Beauty of the Cologne Cathedral
- Install ArchLinux on BeagleBone Black
- ArchLinux iSCSI on BeagleBone Black
- ArchLinux Internet Connection Sharing on BeagleBone Black
- ArchLinux AX88179 on BeagleBone Black
- ArchLinux Kernel Compilation on BeagleBone Black
- Restoring KDE Multiple Monitor Display Settings
- Welcome back!
- GDC Europe 2014-2015These are my slides from the Game Developers Conference Europe in Cologne, Germany.
- Unreal Engine East Coast DevCon 2014These are my slides from the Unreal Engine East Coast DevCon 2014 in Montreal and Boston.
- Unreal Engine West Coast DevCon 2014These are my slides from the Unreal Engine West Coast DevCon 2014 in San Francisco and Seattle.
- Internationaler Lynx ClubArchived publications from an international club for Atari Lynx video game console users.
- Brace yourself, the mythical Save As button for assets is coming to @UnrealEngine 4.12! I know, it's crazy. #UE4 https://t.co/enFJwzruSf
- Great article about Idea Debt. Stop thinking about your future game project and start making it already: https://t.co/2Ah6E9FaJz #gamedev
- Renamed all Nim I/O packages to match upcoming Nimble naming conventions https://t.co/BvlJb9egdY #nimlang @nim_lang https://t.co/XL2nUqKVT8
- 25 Absolutely Stunning ArchVis Projects in UE4: https://t.co/M8IRcBaclV #ue4 #archvis #archviz https://t.co/9KGcJI1YJR
- Great article on Imposter Syndrome and how to overcome it: https://t.co/rCOy8XWFAt #gamedev
- The evening sky was on fire at @EpicGames https://t.co/eRjzvt5kFw